Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A new development.

Today I was asked by the Management to give full detail of my name, ID number, and contact telephone number, as part of the list of buyers for the Apartments. I don't know why, and I would suspect that they already have these details in their master list as they collect monthly maintenance fees regularly. And also in any transaction or sales of any of the apartments they need to process (and a process fee is charged on all transactions, as far as I know, and I paid when they asked); thus they would have the most uptodate and latest records. Why need to re-do a new list of buyers/owners?



And anyone wanting to write about Kuantan (Pahang, Malaysia) may volunteer to join this blog by providing e-mail address (for approval) for inclusion into "Permission". (Inappropriate article published will be deleted).

No comments: