Monday, May 11, 2009

Insecure

An old and wornout pair of slippers which I used to wear when going to mosques (and Surau) in Kuantan placed outside my apartment main entrance door disappeared a few days ago. Probably ........... just probably taken (cannot be my mistake, as my entrance door is very specific but facing a common satircase to apartements above), where I even have a shoe rack placed. It never happened previously and I believe in the honesty of people going in and out of the apartments above or even the neighbouring apartments. But with so many people whom I do not even know/recognised, and foreign hotel workers also living there, and with security to the apartments complex being very lax, anything can and may happen. Lost of an old wornout slippers may be just a start, soon it will be something else ......... pray hard that it will not happen.

No comments: