Friday, October 10, 2008

Happenings!

What is happening in the apartments now? The Management seems to be calling meetings of those involved (who?) in the apartments affairs so very often now. New management? Or problems? With whom? They have never done this earlier (before), and I have been living in the apartments for almost 10 years now (give a take a few years of my life). Something must be brewing! In the past it had always been the case, or seemingly the case, "I know what I am doing, and I don't need your advice"

I have heard so much hearsay about the happenings that I get very confused. I shall refrain from writing what I have heard until I get the facts right.



And anyone wanting to write about Kuantan (Pahang, Malaysia) may volunteer to join this blog by providing e-mail address (for approval) for inclusion into "Permission". (Inappropriate article published will be deleted).

No comments: